December 24, 2009

A short 3-D Holiday Reflection

Happy Holidays to all!!!


Tis the season to be jolly and I hope this blog post finds everyone in good spirits. I have to admit that I really do enjoy this time of the year, especially the music. I think my radio has been tuned to 97.1 WASH FM since the day after Thanksgiving so I can listen to the music. I even listen online.

First, I want to thank all the people who have been following and reading the blog. It's been a great experience for me to sit down and write about the body and optimal performance. I appreciate your emails, messages and comments. As we move into the new year, I will continue to write the blog as long as you all continue to read.

In the past month, I have had the opportunity to really sit back and take a minute to look at the work that I do, and I have to admit that I am so blessed to have the privelge of working with people, helping them make their lives better. As I have said before, working with someones body, you are also working with their mind and the spirit. Having this opportunity is truly a blessing and I want to thank all of my clients/patients/athletes.

As I move into the new year, I am rededicating myself to constantly learning about the body. It seems everyday I learn something new about the body. However, a mentor once told me that "No one cares just what you know. They care about what you can do for them." A little harsh but true in my mind. I can no every nerve, muscle, bone, ligament, fascia, organ, etc in the body but that knowledge is nothing if I do cannot share and apply it. To this end, I will DEFINITELY be doing more instructional videos as well as workshops for anyone interested in optimizing performance in their body.

Finally, I am still working on a post regarding 3-D Grappling. It's taking me longer than normal because of many factors but I expect to have it out in a day or so.

Again, thank you and I look forward to sharing more with you.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!!!!

Will





No comments:

Post a Comment